Boniface is an international best-selling author of over 12 books, which have been published in 9 languages that teach marketing, sales, & entrepreneurial skills.
Boniface’s Book Shelf
What He Reads That You’ll Find Invaluable
Life-long learners – successful people – crave knowledge. Browse Boniface’s personal library collection and satisfy your appetite!
Boniface’s personal library consists of two kinds of books:
• His all-time favorite reads that he thinks everyone should discover.
• Books he is currently reading and would love to discuss.
• All the books that have made him an international best-selling author.
10 Books Boniface is Reading Right Now
- Amazon Letters to Shareholders
- Sam Walton: Made In America
- Principles: Life and Work
- The 80/20 Principle
- The 80/20 Individual
- Incentives Engineering
- Good to Great
- Deep Work
- The Power of Awareness
14 Basic Books Recommended by Boniface
- The Magic of Thinking Big
- See You at the Top
- Ask and it is given
- The secret ( also watch )
- The Law of Success in 16 Lessons
- Think and grow rich
- The magic of believing
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- The go getter
- The Power of Positive Thinking
- The Game of Work
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Hung by the Tongue: What You Say Is What You Get